1. mok a, khaw k t, luben r, et al. physical activity trajectories and mortality: population based cohort study[j], 2019, 365: l2323.
2. mora s, cook n, buring j e, et al. physical activity and reduced risk of cardiovascular events: potential mediating mechanisms[j]. circulation, 2007, 116(19): 2110.
3. lee i m, shiroma e j, lobelo f, et al. effect of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases worldwide: an analysis of burden of disease and life expectancy[j]. the lancet, 2012, 380(9838): 219-229.
4. moore s c, lee i m, weiderpass e, et al. association of leisure-time physical activity with risk of 26 types of cancer in 1.44 million adults[j]. jama internal medicine, 2016, 176(6): 816-825.
5. day n, oakes s, luben r, et al. epic-norfolk: study design and characteristics of the cohort. european prospective investigation of cancer[j]. british journal of cancer, 1999, 80: 95.